Sunday 24 June 2012

penghibur keluarga kami :)

My Little Girl - Maher Zain


You are a miracle
You are a blessing from above
You brought joy to my soul
And pleasure to my eyes
In my heart I can feel it
An unexplainable feeling
Being a father
The best thing that I could ever ask for
Just thinking of you makes me smile
Holding you, looking in your eyes
I’m so grateful for having you
And everyday I pray
I pray that you’ll find your way
You know I love you, I love you
My little girl, my little girl
I ask God to bless you, and protect you always
My little girl, my little girl
You’re like a shining star
So beautiful you are
My baby girl
You light up my world
I pray that I’ll get the chance
To be around and watch you grow
And witness your first steps
And the first time when you will call me “dad”
I could spend hours watching you
You’re so innocent, so wonderful and pure
O God I can not express my gratitude!
But I’ll raise her good, ‘cause all I want is to please You
And now I pray You’ll guide her steps forever

aisy on 1st day :)


aisy with cik teddy. *comel yaww*

berkerut sangat tuuuuu hehe



with ibu..

aisy baru nak pandai berjalan :)


inilah rupe aisy setiap kali bangun tdo 


makan makan makan.. yeaaaahhhh

with ayah cik *she feel so happy*

with nenek.. <3

with ayah ngah.. :)

a happy family till jannah.. ameeennn :)

puting tetap xtinggal haha

with atok.. :)

da besar anak buah makucu ni :)


she like an independent girl :)

this song dedicated to Aisy Qaleesya bt Abdul Hadi.. 
kami semua sayang aisy. nenek sayang aisy, atok sayang aisy, ayahngah n ayahcik sayang aisy and willing to do anything for you and also makucu sayang aisy sangat2 cume makucu garang sketlaaa.. haha and i know bg kaklong and abg adi, aisy adalah tak ternilai and nyawa mereka. semoga aisy menjadi anak yg baik, anak yg solehah dan berjaya dunia akhirat. <3
till end, 
may ALLAH bless :)
                                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment